Contact a large number of clients and customers easily
- Easy to use and setup contact lists
- Handles unlimited contacts
- Only supports HTML and Text
- No way to import web contacts
- No way to clearly see rejected items
If you have a business that requires contacting large numbers of clients and customers or other contacts, you need someway of contacting them and keeping in contact with them regularly.
MaxBulk Mailer can save you a lot of time in this respect by allowing you to send e-mail and marketing material to huge numbers of clients and contacts at one time. MaxBulk Mailer works within its own desktop client so you don't even need a mail client to use it - excellent news for those that usually rely on webmail. MaxBulk Mailer can be used for sending out customized press releases, price lists and any other promotional material in text or HTML format.
MaxBulk Mailer is easy to setup and use and you can setup a list of contacts very quickly. It would have been useful to be able to import contacts from webmail contact lists, but you can always export them to a text document and try that way. However, one problem that you'll find with MaxBulk Mailer is that there is no way of clearly seeing if messages have been received or denied or not. This means you have to painstakingly go through your list of sent items to see if there were any errors.
However, overall, MaxBulk Mailer is a remarkably easy and convenient way to reach huge numbers of clients or customers.
- [Upg] The Daylite plugin can now be installed from MaxBulk Mailer using the 'Install the Daylite plugn' menu. [Upg] Some new error handlers have been added to the MLM installation. [Fix] Insert tag menu is now enabled for the Name and reply to fields.